Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Adoption provides a range of support services, with the commitment in providing an ongoing and lifelong support to adoptive families, birth families and adopted individuals.
Adoption Support Services can include:
- Access to Adoption Support Fund
- Access to Support Groups, Study Days and Training
- Therapeutic Parenting Workshop
- Access to the Adoption and Special Guardian Support Team to meet your family’s specific needs
- Post Box Contact
- Support for Stepparent Adoption
Please get in touch with our dedicated teams if you have any enquiry or if you would like to find out more about our Adoption Services. Please note that at present we are experiencing a high volume of enquiries, but we will aim to respond to your enquiry within 2 working days.
For information about our Adoption Support Services, contact our Adoption Support Service at:
Contact our Support Group team at:
All Other Enquiries
For all other enquiries, please contact us at: