About Us

Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Adoption is a Regional Adoption Agency for Cambridgeshire County Council and Peterborough City Council responsible for providing a range of adoption and adoption support services including special guardianship support across both Cambridgeshire and Peterborough.

We operate within a 50-mile radius of Cambridgeshire and Peterborough and are committed to finding families for different child/ren including children who can be placed through early permanence, children over the age of four, sibling groups, children from ethnic backgrounds, and children with disabilities or additional needs.

We also provide a range of Adoption Support for Adoptive Families, Birth Families, Adopted Adults and Stepparent Adoption. Please note that, we currently do assessment for stepparent adoption but do not offer ongoing support.

You will find more details about our range of Adoption Support services on our Adoption Support page and by Contacting Us for any questions.


To register an interest and/or to request an information pack:

You can also: